Careers at ezbob
Job Title: VP Sales, United States
Location: United States
Ezbob offers Ezbob Express™ a high-speed customer acquisition platform for financial services. It transforms customer acquisition and onboarding into a fully automated digital process, increasing completed applications and improving operating efficiency. The company is a pioneer in using advanced AI-powered data analytics for credit and risk decisioning, KYC, fraud detection, and personalized product recommendations. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, UK, with development offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ezbob’s clients include some of the largest banks in Europe including NatWest, Intesa Sanpaolo, Metro Bank, Cynergy Bank amongst others. With its success in Europe, the company is now planning its entry into the United States market in Q4 2021. A substantial amount of work has been done on defining the market opportunity and localizing the product. Ezbob plans on opening an office in a yet to be determined east coast location. We are looking to hire a vice president of sales to lead this expansion and be a part of an exciting growth strategy.
The US VP of sales position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys the challenge of building a business from the ground up, with the support of a well-funded, mature operation and management team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, VP of Sales holds a primary responsibility for driving the success of Ezbob’s new client account acquisition efforts in the US. The VP Sales will provide leadership of Ezbob’s sales functions and will be responsible for devising and implementing a sales strategy that will include direct and indirect/partner selling, staffing plan, local support, and service.
- Direct all US sales functions, and coordinate activity with other departments such as sales support (sales engineers), product management, product delivery, finance, and marketing.
- Pursue sales opportunities through a variety of channels, including face-to-face meetings throughout the US. Directly manage all US client accounts.
- Direct and coordinate development of RFP responses and proposals that include product specifications, timelines, and pricing.
- Represent the company at trade shows, partner meetings and various other business meetings to promote the company.
- Establish, implement, and monitor short- and long-range sales goals, including revenue, profit margins and expenses. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results through a data driven approach.
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team.
- Develop and manage the US sales budget; localize established reporting policies and operating procedures
- Work with the marketing team to develop programs that will generate leads and high-quality sales opportunities. Supervise the development of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Actively participate in company leadership meetings.
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling enterprise software or SaaS to banks and related financial institutions in the US.
- Experience managing a sales team.
- A strong track record of success in strategic selling and managing key customer relationships. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience building a go-to-market strategy and sales plan.
- Experience in devising a systematic sales process to validate sales strategies and pipeline.
- Experience in analyzing sales results and trends to develop pipeline forecasts.
- Charismatic leadership skills and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Comfortable working in a small company/start-up environment.
- Goals-driven attitude.
- Competitive salary, commission plan, and benefits
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com