Careers at ezbob
Senior Software Developer
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Reporting: R&D Team-Leader
Ezbob offers Ezbob Express™ a high-speed customer acquisition platform for financial services. It transforms customer acquisition and onboarding into a fully automated digital process, increasing completed applications and improving operating efficiency. The company is a pioneer in using advanced AI-powered data analytics for credit and risk decisioning, KYC, fraud detection, and personalized product recommendations. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, UK, with development offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ezbob’s clients include some of the largest banks in Europe including NatWest, Intesa Sanpaolo, Metro Bank, Cynergy Bank amongst others. With its success in Europe, the company is now planning its entry into the United States market in Q4 2021. A substantial amount of work has been done on defining the market opportunity and localizing the product. Ezbob plans on opening an office in a yet to be determined east coast location.
What would you be doing?
We’re looking for a Java expert with extensive experience to join our Java guild
- Work closely with Product and Architect to design the system
- Design and develop our microservices services platform
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Be part of a scrum team and work closely with the product owner, QA, DevOps and other team members
- Collaborate with and support our delivery and customer support teams to implement successful project based on the platform you will be developing
- Passionate about the Java evolution and self-learner
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience with server-side/enterprise application development.
- Proved experience in design and development of server-side infrastructure
- Extensive experience with Java 8 and Spring framework – required
- Experience with NoSql DBs. (Mongo) – required
- Understanding of clustering and microservices-based architecture. - required
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development, and scrum master experience - required
- Experience with Docker - an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes – an advantage
- Experience with Prometheus, Kibana, Graphana, Elastic search, Kiali – an advantage
- Ability to work according to standards and mentor team members with best practices
- Ability to lead the design and developments of major components and microservices A-Z
- Ability to work overtime and non-standard hours in times of pressure
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com