Careers at ezbob
Job Title: DevOps
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Ezbob offers Ezbob Express™ a high-speed customer acquisition platform for financial services. It transforms customer acquisition and onboarding into a fully automated digital process, increasing completed applications and improving operating efficiency. The company is a pioneer in using advanced AI-powered data analytics for credit and risk decisioning, KYC, fraud detection, and personalized product recommendations. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, UK, with development offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ezbob’s clients include some of the largest banks in Europe including NatWest, Intesa Sanpaolo, Metro Bank, Cynergy Bank amongst others. With its success in Europe, the company is now planning its entry into the United States market in Q4 2021. A substantial amount of work has been done on defining the market opportunity and localizing the product. Ezbob plans on opening an office in a yet to be determined east coast location.
What would you be doing?
- Working closely with Managers, Developers and IT to accomplish the DevOps practice principals
- Monitor and troubleshoot Production and non-production systems of our platform
- Manage various tools
- Design, develop and continuously improve our CI/CD procedures by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Support and troubleshoot development Teams
- On call 24/7 Tier 3 support for prod systems
- Writing and maintaining relevant documentation
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced mid-level DevOps who is
- Passionate about DevOps and new technologies
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience: Hands-on Linux and Windows.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Understanding of GitFlow based developement.
- Programming skills in at least two of the following languages: Groovy, Bash, Go, Python
- Knowledge of the following: Artifactory, Jenkins (declarative and scripted pipelines, shared libraries)
- Work experience with YAML/JSON syntax.
- A deep understanding and Familiarity with:
- Knowledge in Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Virtualization and containers
- Micro-services architecture and REST API
- Web/Application servers – Nginx / IIS / Tomcat / JVM environments / Node
- Experience using and administrating software version control systems (Git, Bitbucket etc.)
- Great written/verbal communication in English
What do we need from you?
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with .NET based CI/CD and development
- Experience with JAVA based CI/CD and development
- Experience with Nodejs based CI/CD and development
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with Istio
- Experience with Helm
- Experience with public clouds (GCP, AWS etc)
- Experience with Elastic Stack
- Experience with Monitoring and Alert tools (Grafana/Prometheus/Kiali/Jaeger)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com