Careers at ezbob
Senior Software Architect
Job Title: Senior Software Architect
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Reporting: Head of R&D
Ezbob offers Ezbob Express™ a high-speed customer acquisition platform for financial services. It transforms customer acquisition and onboarding into a fully automated digital process, increasing completed applications and improving operating efficiency. The company is a pioneer in using advanced AI-powered data analytics for credit and risk decisioning, KYC, fraud detection, and personalized product recommendations. It was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, UK, with development offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ezbob’s clients include some of the largest banks in Europe including NatWest, Intesa Sanpaolo, Metro Bank, Cynergy Bank amongst others. With its success in Europe, the company is now planning its entry into the United States market in Q4 2021. A substantial amount of work has been done on defining the market opportunity and localizing the product. Ezbob plans on opening an office in a yet-to-be-determined east coast location.
What would you be doing?
We’re looking for Senior Architect with extensive experience to join our R&D team leadership
- Lead the architecture and design of our groundbreaking open and generic platform and products based on it
- Define, maintain, and enforce the platform architectural and design guidelines
- Work closely with the Product team to evolve the system according to the company vision and the customer-specific requirements
- Make sure all plans and in-place system architecture align with system requirements and industry need
- Assist other teams including software teams, IT, customer success, analysts and product
- Research new tools and technologies to ensure our product is using cutting-edge technology and to increase efficiency and flexibility of the development life cycle
- Develop complex Java microservices and applications, Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Perform design and code reviews
What do we need from you?
- At least 10 years of experience with server-side/enterprise application development, as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Be a self-learner and passionate about new technologies and learning new and cool things
- See the big picture and beyond. Love challenges, be creative and problem solver
- Experience in designing and building microservices-based architectures
- Have a passion for well-built, open, and generic systems based on foundations of SOLID concepts and Design Patterns
- Ability to work according to standards and mentor team members with best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Good delegation and time management skills and ability to prioritize when the need arises
- Be able to work great alone and work even better in a team
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Java 8, JSF, or Spring Boot
- Experience with both RDBMs and NoSql DBs.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and DevOps methodology and processes - an advantage.
- Experience with Front end development, knowledge with Angular, React – an Advantage
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org